Join the BMES PTA today!
Thank you for your interest in joining the BMES PTA.
With your membership to BMES PTA you are helping to support:
- Fellow parents, teachers, and all students
- Cultural art programs (school assemblies)
- Class field trip assistance
- Student extra-curricular activities
- Family Fun Nights throughout the school year
- Staff appreciation events
There are many different ways to participate in the PTA:
- Attend our PTA meetings every other month
- Support PTA fundraising events (Hot Cocoa Fun Run and Read-a-thon)
- Join a committee – membership, fundraising, cultural arts
- Volunteer at school events (Book Fair, Picture Day, and Field Day)
- Advocate for Burnt Mills Elementary School
- Provide assistance in the classroom, school office or the media center.
Visit Get Involved for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Ready to become a Burnt Mills Elementary School PTA member?
Complete the membership form and pay membership dues.
There are two options for submitting membership forms – online with PayPal payment OR hard copy form with cash/check payment (or credit card at in-person registration events).
Electronic Membership Form and Payment
Hard Copy Membership Form
Please print, complete and return your membership form with payment (via cash or check payable to BMES PTA) to the school office or your child’s teacher (ATTN: BMES PTA).